Join the Lawson Travel Team!
Sept 19, 2018 – Oct 19, 2018
- Assist in operating computers programmed with accounting software TRAMS to record, store, and analyze tickets information.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Assist in performing financial calculations, such as amounts due, refund charges, balances, penalties, discounts, and sales activities.
- Assist at backhand urgent ticket adjustments needed through the Airline Reporting Corporation.
- Keeping note of all airline accounting changing policies.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Perform account payable and receivable transactions.
- Assist in reconciling records of bank transactions.
- Trams Back Office
- Sabre Travel Network
- Knowledge of Airline Reporting Cooperation (ARC)
- MS Office
- Weekend work required